Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I really had not intended to post today.  Yesterday was quite a busy blog and news hopping day.  But Rain has another good post with oodles of links to very interesting posts--all dealing with the economic meltdown.  One of the links she provided is depressing but very informative.  If you want to understand how we got to where we are and who the major players have been in creating this mess.  And John 'I don't know much about the economy' McCain was in it up to his eyebrows.


1 comment:

June Calender said...

Thank you for commenting on my blogs today or yesterday. I've just read your recent ones and checked out some of our favorites too -- I like your point of view. It's good to read like minded people who add info that I didn't have. I'll be reading yours often from now on.