Wednesday, February 5, 2020

February 5

Well, it's been a while. Since nothing much has changed so I haven't posted anything The last 48 hours hasn't changed much. The Senate is on course to extortion on the nation-state level using our tax dollars. HMMM--maybe we should start typing that as "senate" since they certainly don't deserve the dignity of an initial capital. Number 45 lied in almost every sentence, over stated all his dubious accomplishments, stage managed a "reset" of his re-election campaign masquerading as a "State of the Union," and Nancy Pelosi tore up her copy of his speech on camera. The last is, of course, getting the most coverage on the news media. Listening to the Repthuglican sycophants and toadies seem to think the office of President somehow erases the complete waste of human (sort of) flesh who occupies it. Sorry--it doesn't. I am also sorry the office has been tarnished by his occupation of it.

We still don't know who actually won in Iowa. I am not sure it matters since it is just the first of 50+ more contests before the convention. Margaret at Margaret and Helen has a perfect summary so I won't even try to amplify on it. Well, I will add one thing--the Iowa Democratic Party couldn't effectively organize an orgy in the local bordello.

So, instead I will sho some pictures of some of my own accomplishments.











No comments: