Monday, January 8, 2024

January 7,8

Overcast with snow today. Finally it is beginning to feel like winter. In another two months, no doubt, I will be wishing spring would finally show up.

Jan 8******************************************************************

It looks like the deadwood in Congress got their act together to at least get an agreement on funding the 20% of the government spending due to run out on the 20th of this month. However, they don't yet have the legislation written or voted on. And they have to figure out what to do with the 80% that will run out on Feb 2.

I just started a new crochet throw. I saw a stitch pattern that looks like a perfect stash buster. I have been a bit at a loss after finishing my last lap blanket. I have four projects on the hoop and one on the little loom but having one on the hook gives me a relief from the others. I have the yarn on hand so might as well use it.

Only one comment on this story: OUCH!!!!

Double OUCH!!! I have thought for some time that the Sickcare Industry is likely to implode. The time will come when people simply cannot pay for either the insurance or the care. I read last week that in states that were kicking people off Medicaid after the COVID expansion measures expired were moving to the ACA. But for how long can governments pay for the escalating costs?

No comments: