Sunday, October 7, 2018

Friday October 5

We have rain today and cooler temps at least until next Monday. I need to water the 2 hibiscus which are now under lights upstairs and the 2 rosemary down stairs in front of the window. The rest of the garden has been existing without much attention from me. I do need to get out and get some of the clean-up done. The weather reports indicate good chances for rain for the next ten days.

But today I have been trying to figure out what has gone wrong with my computer. Suddenly Google Chrome simply wouldn't work. In the end I moved everything back to Safari which has been a pain. I get used to a certain way of doing things and I really don't like to change.

Saturday October 6

Rain again today. The computer is back to something like normal. I still need to get my bookmarks straightened out because Safari migrated all those I had on Google Chrome and now I have duplicates.

And in a similar vein--our microwave went out just as Mom was starting to fix dinner. We quickly moved all the food back into the fridge and went out to replace it and then ate out. She had to call the hotline of the company making the new microwave to get help to set the damned clock. Oh well--it is up and running and things are back to normal. Or as normal as they ever get here.

Sunday October 7

Rain again and heavy rain overnight last night. Been a nice quiet day to read and do needlework which is what I did. Finished a crocheted pad for the arm rest on Mom's recliner. Over the last month I finished a complete set for both recliners and their headrests. Made progress on a tablecloth and a pair of cross-stitched pillow cases.

No comments: