Monday, June 22, 2020

June 22

Well, Tulsa was a bit of a bust for #45 and the blame game on. No, I didn't watch. I can't stand sight or sound of him especially when he is on full whine as the commentators have described. I have much better things to do like pet my cats, admire the rose blooming in the gardens, staking my tomato and training the marigolds onto the trellises. I also noticed that the creeping Jenny has some pretty yellow flowers opening up.

One of the gardening bloggers I follow noticed, as I had, how time this year seems to be an indistinguishable lump. We were looking at the calender trying to figure out when we need to go and get her lab work done for her upcoming doctor's appointment. She felt like it was both a week later and three weeks earlier than it is. She doesn't need to get her lab work until next week and we voted three weeks ago. Days pass and they all seem to blend.

Not seeing much else I want to comment on. Bye for now.

No comments: