Saturday, June 26, 2010

Good Morning, Everyone. It is a market day for us. Now that at least one of our farmer's markets is in full swing we have switched our marketing to the days they are open--Saturday and Tuesday. We will also go up to our favorite all year market since they have the eggs (cage free) that we like. We haven't seen the market that we preferred from last year but, if I remember rightly, it opened late last year. We'll see.

I found this amusing little post on The Reformed Broker this morning. It helps make some sense of the various groups of economic theorists and their philosophical background/assumptions. I see at least three groups I can agree with in part--but only in part.

2 comments:

Looking to the Stars said...

Hope you had a good day at the market :) Nothing is better then fresh grown for the tummy.

Tried to go to the link Reformed Broker but my computer gagged (again, sigh) I'll try later

take care :)

Kay Dennison said...

Jeff just brought me flowers from our farmers' market where he picked up some veggies, too. Good stuff.

I really like The Reformed Economist!!!!! Thanks!!!!