Friday, October 20, 2017

Although the weather has been nice I don't have much left to do outside. What is now in the beds will stay there to provide ground cover after the frost, which doesn't seem to be on the horizon just yet, kills them. It is also about time to disconnect the hose, drain it and put it away for the winter.

Well, the hose is drained, coiled and stowed for winter. I also added some soil to the hibiscus which is doing very well inside. I see a lot of new growth on it. I moved the five-gallon bucket with potting soil out of the shed and into the place it will occupy next summer after it is emptied. It will provide the pedestal for one of the three tiered pots. That opened up a lot of space in the shed and I can now reach everything much more easily.

Nothing much to comment on today.

No comments: