Sunday, December 10, 2017

Very early right now--the sun is nowhere near ready to make an appearance. We have snow to clear from the patio and from the car. And it is cold--only 17*. I am debating which chores to tackle when. I have bookshelves that need to be dusted and books culled with all of the ones I will not (definitely, sort of) want to read again going in bags for the library. And I have the sewing/plant starting/storage room that needs sorting and cleaning. That last is going to be a long multi-day task so perhaps the bookshelves should go first.

The Archdruidess has a hilarious item: no nativity scene in D.C. this year. Can't find three wisemen, virgins are coming up short but plenty of asses for the stable.

Well, I got one of the book cases dusted and a bag of books for the library. However, in the middle of dusting the other I somehow (and I still haven't figured out how) I missed the step on the ladder. I bounced off the bed, kicked over the ladder, rolled onto the floor and bumped my head on the door. I am all right and not nearly as sore as I should be. But that ended my cleaning for the day.

No comments: