Thursday, February 1, 2018

Goodness!!! February 1st already. Only a month and a bit before seed starting season. I haven't decided more than the biggies: tomatoes, peppers, eggplant. I need to review my seeds and see what else I should start and when. I have never had much luck starting herb seeds so I will rely on garden shop and farm market starts for those. I usually fill my gardens slowly from mid-May when our danger of frost is (hopefully) over through the end of June. I have a couple/three dozen+ starter pots made from toilet paper cores and about another dozen left to finish my current supply. It is one of those things we accumulate over the winter.

I am progressing on the Catherine's Wheel stash buster afghan--a couple of rows most days. I just cleaned out the storage space in the hassock where my current crochet projects are stored safe from the cats.


No comments: