Sunday, August 7, 2022

August 7

 I had planned to water the gardens this morning but the weather forecast is predicting rain for the afternoon through tomorrow morning. I will let nature provide when I can. I have some inside work planned instead. We are going through another round of culling things we no longer use. Some of our canning jars and the smaller of our two dehydrators are going to a new home where they will be used. We haven't canned anything for the last couple of years and it has been that long since I used both dehydrators. Neither of us have the energy for canning any more.

We can easily get fixated on our strange weather and forget that other areas of our world are also experiencing really unusual conditions. Euronews posted this article which gives a good overview. It isn't good.


No comments: