Friday, March 6, 2009

Good Morning.  Yes, I am still here.  We have been very busy this week and I haven't had much time to write.  You can tell spring is trying to spring because we actually feel like cleaning.  As I said before, we clean when the spirit moves and it doesn't move often, thank God.  You can also tell because the cats are lining up at the patio door hoping to get outside.  One will actually paw at the door like a dog.  They haven't done that since sometime in November.  They will get out a bit today because the outside shed is on our agenda.

Well, it's good morning, again.  I started this yesterday (Friday that is).  Didn't get far before we started cleaning.  The temps hit something close to 70 and we decided to get an old book case moved down to the shed so we could clean it out and get things organized.  We can actually find things now.  Among the finds--an old cat box that will become a new planter, a serviceable fan that will go to Goodwill along with a bunch of insulated drink containers we haven't used since we moved in here, and some garden tools that we forgot about because we just couldn't find them.

I haven't been able to do more than skim my google alerts and favorite blogs lately.  Today I can spend a bit more time at this since we are tidying up a few spots we passed over in our cleaning.  I found a nice blog that describes how to make 'Dorset' buttons.  If you visit CraftStylish, be sure to follow the link provided to some pictures of beaded Dorset Buttons.  They are spectacular.  Heck, I will provide it here.




No comments: