Saturday, March 21, 2009

Good Morning.  It is supposed to be a nice sunny Saturday with temps in the low 50s.  I will be moving my attention to another part of the spring cleaning today.  We are supposed to have high 50s tomorrow so I will do more of the container garden set up then.

I thought I would share this cartoon posted by Chris In Paris at Americablog.  I think it expresses what most of us feel about the financial crisis and the whiz kids who brought it on.  Robert Reich echoes very nicely my assessment of Congress and its response.  A lot of show and very little substance.

I love herschelian's blog--'3Rs-Reading-Ranting-Recipes.'  She writes great reviews of the great variety of books she reads and provides interesting recipes.  I love her rants most of all.  In case any one on this 'side of the pond' think we have a monopoly on governmental idiocy, take a gander at today's rant. 

No comments: