Sunday, June 21, 2009

Well, somebody flipped another weather switch. For so long we couldn't get out of the 60s and now we're going to be in the mid-to-high 80s (if the weather people have the right info here). You know the weather is crazy when the national news starts carrying weather related stories as frequently as they have. We don't seem to have any real transitions any more. It goes from winter to spring to summer suddenly--nothing gradual at all. As usual, we seem to be well situated. The rain has been heavy enough that I haven't had to water our garden containers and not so heavy they get flooded out. No power outages or wind damage so far.

Not much else to say today. I have some fabric calling me.

1 comment:

Elaine said...

When I opened the door to let Poco out this morning the humidity about knocked me down. Same weather here, hot and humid. It's playing havoc with my allergies.

Enjoy your Sunday.