Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Good Morning, Everyone.

I wasn't sure I would have anything to post today but then I found this on Natural News. I am not really surprised that the Corn Refining Association is wanting to re-label high fructose corn syrup. I know that we have just about eliminated anything that contains it and, evidently, so are a lot of other folks. We also noticed on the morning news that whatever group it is that advocates for the egg producers had a new ad touting the health value of eggs. Now that a little time has passed since the salmonella scare it is time to encourage the public to buy eggs again. They may or may not be safer (probably the latter) but who cares? Just convince the public that eggs are healthy and push the safety issues out of sight so the producers can get back to selling again. Does that sound too cynical?

No comments: