Thursday, July 16, 2009

Good Morning, Everyone. We have nice sun and mild to cool temperatures today with some rain expected over night. The weather people are predicting temperatures for the next week that would have been seasonal in late April. We did get a nice rain over Tuesday night that actually did some good for my container gardens.

I found this item in the New York Times thanks to a link on Democratic Underground. My first thought was 'Oh, s**t!!' and my second was 'Why so surprised??.' These are the kinds of economic times that can turn even a good landlord bad. By the way, notice the comment about international and private equity firms who bought many rent controlled properties hoping to profit magnificently by moving poorer tenants out in favor of higher income tenants. Those kinds of people deserve a very hot circle in hell.

I didn't see much else to comment on and it is time for breakfast. Talk to you all later.

2 comments:

Looking to the Stars said...

I agree with you those kind of people deserve theri just desserts.take care have a good rest of the week :)

Kay Dennison said...

As a renter, all I can say is, "Yikes!" I thank God that my place is owned by a man about my age who makes sure he takes good care of it. He's delighted that he has two tenants (finally) who are quiet, pay on time, and care about how they take care of their home.

Stop by -- I started a tour of my home today. LOL