Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hi, again. I just posted pictures of a sewing project just finished. I figured I would leave that post just for the pictures and put other things here.

Well, the U.S. Senate is, at least, complete. The Minnesota Supreme Court finally ended the election battle some almost 8 months after election night. Al Franken can now take his seat giving the Dems 60 seats. Anyone who thinks this will make a great deal of difference should remember Will Rogers' famous quip: I'm not a member of an organized political party. I'm a Democrat. We'll see if they can get their act together.

Illinois legislators failed to deliver a new budget. It is one of 6 according to a Chicago Tribune article in that same boat. Indiana, evidently, managed to get its two year budget approved.


No comments: