Friday, June 24, 2011

Good morning, everyone. Again it is gray and wet but they say this will move out by this afternoon bringing in some sun. It is also quite cool--not expected to get out of the 60s. The little jungle is growing nicely. I think most of the plants like the cool and wet.

Glad you liked the 'Ten Little Republicans,' Kay. I think it was right on the money. MSNBC has a nice series of cartoons on the employment situation. Go down to the 'Business' section and look on the right to find the link.

MSNBC also posted this article. If the recession has created a generation of skeptical teens I say 'hallelujah!!'

1 comment:

Kay Dennison said...

You're welcome! I saw that site -- it's a goody. And if kids are skeptical, it's prolly a sign that their parents are, too. The teens I know aren't known for critical thinking!