Monday, June 27, 2011

Good morning to you all on this rainy Monday morning. Until half an hour ago I had some hope that the rain would bypass us but then in came in so stealthily I didn't notice at first. Right now it is gentle with a bit of a breeze but the weather people say we have a chance of thunderstorms developing this afternoon. I did get out to check my slug traps--so far clear. I did get everything fertilized yesterday so the rain is a bit welcome since I won't have to water today. I will try to get some new pictures of my jungle later this week.

I wish these boys a lot of good luck. I like the idea a lot. I remember when I bought a number of stock pantry items from the bulk bins. Those have disappeared and it has been about 5 years since the last grocery here eliminated them.

No comments: