Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Happy Pi Day everyone.

HuffPost put out a nice obituary for Stephen Hawking who died early today.

This is a court cast I will try to watch more closely. As the article says the science of climate change is settled. It is happening and has been for a while now. We can go back in the climate record and see what happened before and compare current conditions to that record. What isn't settled is exactly when changes will happen and how we will have to adjust. Perhaps that case will go the way this one has.

Mother Nature News has an article on the beneficial effects of "crafting." I can relate to the author's observation that her craft work improved her outlook and made her happy. Doing needle work always made me feel better even when everything else in my life seemed to be going down a black hole. The worst times were when that black hole seemed to suck all my time in and I wasn't doing any needlework.

No comments: