Wednesday, June 21, 2023

June 21

 Welcome to Summer. The equinox means astronomical summer has arrived though some count June 1 as the beginning. This is when my patio gets the maximum amount of light because the shadow of the house is its smallest. From now on that shadow creeps back to cover the entire patio space by the autumnal solstice. All of the plants are doing very well. I am already thinking about what I will plant where next season.

The "news" is full of Hunter Biden's plea deal and I really have to ask "why the hell is THAT news"? If the man wasn't named Biden it would not have taken FIVE years to come to the deal. And, if what I have heard is true, the deal was one Hunter Biden himself proposed 18 months ago. On the morning show the commentator teased a segment that would show the RepTHUGlicans response to which I yelled "Who the F**k cares?" And yeah, I do yell at the TV. Throwing something through the TV to hit a couple of people is impossible so yelling is the only outlet I have.


No comments: