Tuesday, May 16, 2023

May 16

 Should be sunny and dry today which will be good to finish off some of my planting. UPDATE: Just finished planting the last plants I bought a couple of weeks ago. I still need 8 plants to fill all of the containers. I put the rosemary, spicy oregano, chives, and half of the remaining alyssum into single small pots. The other half went into the pots with the hibiscus plants.

Most of what this piece at Naked Capitalism covers remains stuck in the local news and doesn't get picked up by national media so I only caught pieces of it. I am surprised that I wasn't more surprised at the rise in attacks on hospital personnel and I am not at all surprised that the response is to create new private police forces in hospitals. I wonder how much tat would add to the cost of medical care. We are already doing that for schools so why not?

Hmmm..? This doesn't sound at all good

No comments: