Wednesday, May 24, 2023

May 24

 Haven't looked at the weather channel but so far it looks promising for a clear day. Well, between that first sentence and this one I checked my bank account, explored a topic that suddenly popped into my mind, and checked the weather channel. Today's temperatures should be cooler by about 10F.

I agree with Robert Reich on this: not my religion, not my god. As I said to the last religious idiots who came around trying to get my support on a petition to, as they put it, "bring prayer back into the schools:" WHOSE prayers? I can bet those pushing "allowing" teachers and students to pray in class won't allow Jewish prayers, pagan prayers, Hindu prayers, Muslim prayers... . I put allow in quotations because I have read too many accounts of "voluntary" participation leading to harassment of those who didn't volunteer.

No comments: