Sunday, August 23, 2015

Sunday--

I didn't do much yesterday except work through the tomato jungle to harvest another bowlful of ripe tomatoes and water the gardens.  I didn't find anything worth linking to or talking about.

I don't know if I will find much today but this alone is worth a link.  I really, really hope that Trump is not the Repthuglican nominee--though I don't want to see any of the others with a realistic shot at the presidency.  It is a matter of degree.  Trump is at the bottom of the list along with Walker, Cruz, Perry, and Christie.  The rest of the clowns are only a slight bit better.  More human.  I will give him credit for underlining the hateful aspects of the Repthuglican party.  Unfortunately the electorate doesn't seem to recognize the ugliness of those attitudes.  How utterly inhuman and inhumane they are.

No comments: