Thursday, July 19, 2018

Thursday July 19

We have a nice moderation in the temperatures. I got the catnip out of the dehydrator and will harvest spearmint in a little bit. I think the season for the Japanese beetles is almost over--I only found and stomped on one in the last several days. The really cheery sight is the hibiscus which is blooming now. The first blossom came over the weekend with two more today. Several are developing all over the plant.

This CNN piece doesn't surprise me. I agreed with #45 when he said the war games with S. Korea, which he cancelled as a freebee to Kim Jong Un, were "tremendously expensive." I figured he would simply move the money somewhere else and we (taxpayers) wouldn't get any benefit. I suspected it would go toward his "wall" but then an ego boost is always nice. We should remember that everything revolves around him.

No comments: