Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Wednesday July 18

Not much to comment on lately. The gardens have been doing well for the most part. The tomatoes and peppers are having the hardest time with the heat we have had. We did get some rain but not enough to really revive things. I have a bunch of herbs I should cut and dry. They are doing their weedy best to take over the world. I am doing my best to avoid the political circus. It isn't good for the mood or the blood pressure.

I got more herbs dried, ground and in their jars: spearmint, lemon balm, lavender, pineapple sage. Going to pick catnip and spearmint (again) to dry. Thinking of what to do when I have all I need of the dried herbs.

The catnip completely filled my dehydrator and I had enough left over to start a vodka extraction.

No comments: