Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hello, yet again.

I thought I was done and then realized I had not yet gone through my e-mail. I found this item. On the one hand I am no longer amazed at abysmal ignorance. On the other, I am sad that I am no longer amazed at abysmal ignorance. I seem to remember that our last President pushed through, with great fanfare especially from his Republican cronies, the 'No Child Left Behind' reforms(?). From the looks of this we indeed have left no child behind. We have left all of them behind (unless they are able to learn on their own.)

I found that article by way of Mark Morford's latest blog. Again, Morford points out the not-so-subtle absurdities which surround us in this 21st century.

2 comments:

Rain Trueax said...

It is a very depressing time for the ignorance out there and how it seems you cannot get people to 'think' if they even know how anymore. The irony is they accuse us of exactly what they do. What a time. Definitely need things to restore emotional balance-- if possible...

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!