Something for the 'Why I won't vote for Romney' file:
- E.J. Dionne's dissection of Romney's position as presented in his two debates.
- Dana Milbank extends Glenn Kessler's comments I linked to yesterday.
- Eugene Robinson another excellent dissection of Romney's positions and performance.
- John Perr's discussion of the Romney/Ryan plans for Medicare/Medicaid.
- Karoli at Crooks&Liars writing about the recent rash of employers blackmailing their employees to vote Repthuglican to save their jobs. A tactic Mitt encouraged.
I guess someone couldn't count in Spanish. But wait--that can't be the problem because they didn't spell out the eight (or ocho). No they printed the number as an Arabic numeral. Accidentally on purpose, perhaps?