Thursday, May 13, 2010

Good Thursday Morning to everyone. It is still raining (off and on) here. Some areas have had a lot and are expecting a lot more. Our areas was, briefly, under a flood warning. Thankfully no tornadoes and none of that other weather related four letter word--hail. The tomatoes will go back on the patio today since I don't see any temps below 45. The only one that will stay inside is the big tomato my sister and her partner gave Mom for Mother's Day--it is already blooming and I don't want to risk the blossoms.

Happy Birthday to Lois at Looking to the Stars. Wishing you many more to come.
***************************************************************************************

Good Friday Morning, Everybody. We have nice sun this morning. The skies cleared yesterday afternoon and the temps shot up to 80+ almost instantly. The humidity hit me like a wet towel in the face the moment I stepped onto the patio. Things should get dry enough for me to get some things planted in the containers. I did get the tomatoes (except for the Mother's Day gift tomato) back outside. I also got trellises put in them and added about two inches of soil to all of the pots. I plan to take the hot caps off everything else today.
*************************************************************************************

Well, it is now Saturday Morning. As you can probably tell, I haven't had much to say lately. After reiterating my observations on current events for the umpteenth time, it gets a bit boring--for me and I am sure for you.



No comments: