Monday, January 2, 2012

Good morning, Everyone, on this first Monday of the new year.  We woke to snow--light for now.  The weather service has a winter storm warning out for northern Indiana beginning just east of us.  How much we get depends entirely on how this system sets up because we are on the edge of the snow bands coming off Lake Michigan.  But by the end of the week we should be back in the high 30s and low 40s.

I don't know how people afford fireworks either, Nicola.  But then some of my spending would probably amaze those who buy fireworks.  I just wish they had a quieter sort of frivolous spending.

Crabby Old Lady (a.k.a., Ronni Bennett) at Time Goes By expresses my own frustrations with the current election cycle perfectly.

2 comments:

Nicola said...

Snowflakes are kisses from heaven.

Looking to the Stars said...

I like what Stitching said :)
I will have to remember that the next time it snows.

The snow has finally melted here, it took it a week. So strange for here, its usually gone in a day. We had less fireworks in our neighborhood this year, thank god! It drives the boys nuts which in turn drives me nuts.

take care