Sunday, July 3, 2011

Good morning, all. It was hot yesterday. Temps reached 96 on the patio. I stayed inside even though I still had one container of plants to get trimmed and tied up. The beans (finally), cucumbers, melons, and squash are growing fantastically. As soon as I get one tendril trained into the trellis two or three more start going where ever they want. I saw the first little recognizable ground cherry this morning. I need to get the camera out and take some new pictures.

Remember how we were told that the bank bailout and the low interbank interest rates were going to increase lending to small business and spur employment? Well this article tells how that strategy actually had the opposite effect. Another reason to find and patronize a very local bank.

Well, maybe I will be able to finish posting today. Our cable/internet service was off line for almost 2 hours.

Here is another entry in the 'Been-There-Done-That' file. Exxon/Mobile not BP and a land based pipeline under the Yellowstone River not a deep ocean rig. And for the same file this article. It must be nice to get paid $84M and actually think you are worth it.

Damn!! Now Google is giving me a hard time!! This is putting me into more than a contrary mood so I will try to quit now before I throw something.


No comments: