Monday, May 6, 2013

Good Monday to you all.  Our weather is somewhat unsettled here.  Should be in the 70s with possible intermittent showers.  That rain system that has drowned the south and southeast is sending pulses up here.  I hope to get more done outside until later in the week when we expect more rain.  So far I have my purple cayenne, Amish paste tomatoes, Super Sauce tomatoes, two of my Mohawk peppers, and Kale in the gardens.  I hope to get my cypress vines and lettuce in--and maybe something else also.  The seedlings under the light upstairs are slowly dwindling and soon I won't have any--for now.

I saw a couple of interestingly titled articled on Firedoglake today.  The first claimed: Economy Still Not Working for Young Americans.  The second screamed: Over 55, out of work more than six months? Headhunters say you're screwed.  Sounds like the economy isn't working for anyone who isn't a bankster or doesn't have a nice stock portfolio.

No comments: