Friday, May 10, 2013

Well, here it is Friday again.  Wet today so no gardening.  We did get rain over night and I think I lost two of the smallest peppers.  I have two more of that variety in the little greenhouse.  I have to replace 3 or 4 of the strawberries that didn't take the transplant well.  Otherwise everything is doing pretty well.

I found this first thing on NBC.com--time lapse photos of changes in the earth over three decades.  The pictures are stunning and somewhat disturbing.

I guess some beef prices are going up.  I haven't set foot in a McDonalds in, I think, 5 or 6 years.  I don't really miss it.

I file this story in the "Isn't globalization wonderful" file.  It is as long as you aren't on a flight experiencing 'technical problems' or, worse, crashes because of more serious failures.

No comments: