Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Monday--

Supposed to be nicely warm today--in the 70s.  But only for today.  Tomorrow puts us back to more normal temps in the mid 40s.  The snow is mostly gone from the patio and I was able to sweep up some of the seed that the birds have scattered all over.  With the spring cleaning/de-cluttering over the last couple of weeks I haven't got seeds started yet but I hope to do the first round over the next couple of days.

I found this by way of Down to Earth.  Anyone who can read this and still have an appetite for commercially produced "foods" has an amazing tolerance for crap.  I don't so we avoid it as much as possible.

Tuesday--Happy St. Patrick's Day

Much cooler today and so very windy.  I thought it had taken off my wind spinner (for the second time) but found it entangled on the double shepherd's hook.  I won't be disentangling it any time soon because a pile of icy snow still lingers below and in front of the hook.

Wednesday--

Thankfully the wind has died down.  We would have been comfortable in spite of the cooler temps yesterday but for the wind.  I didn't see much I wanted to comment on.  Let's see what I find today.

No need for me to comment on this.  Englehardt and Levinson say it all too well.

No comments: