Friday, September 18, 2015

Friday--

Heavy rain overnight with lightening and thunder.  I will let the gardens dry out a bit and wait till tomorrow before cleaning anything else out.  I decided to not water yesterday and just as well.  I emptied the dehydrators so they are ready to load again.

I can hear some chuckling at this one.  I'm not because I tend to follow the weather in numerous places and, though we in my small corner of the world have had a cooler than normal summer, the heatwaves started earlier, were hotter, and lasted longer.  I can readily believe that the world temperatures this summer set another record.  I have lost count of how many record setting seasons (and years) we have had over the last twenty.  I have lost count of how many times we have shaken our heads and commented on how weird the weather has been.

No comments: