Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Saturday--

Fabius Maximus has some interesting thoughts on the migrant "crisis" in Europe with a couple of hints that the U.S. should be prepared for the same.

Sunday--
I set up the heating pad for the seed starting tray and it works well. Started a couple of Grandpa's Home peppers, Arkansas Traveler tomatoes and Red Robin tomatoes. The first two are supposed to do well in low light levels so they can grown inside overwinter. I'll find out. Today I think I will start a couple of pots of greens. Gardening season never really stops. You start seeds then you have to transplant, tend, harvest and plan next season's garden.

I finished the fourth crocheted coaster for my sister-in-law. I still have the table cloth and shawl on their hooks but I want to bet the promised pieces done.


No comments: