Monday, June 19, 2017

It is a lovely day so far though the weather reports predict afternoon thundershowers. I harvested lemon balm and lime basil which is now drying. The spearmint has recovered from the first cutting well and I plant to cut more along with peppermint. Then it will be time for to cut the lavender again. I am watching the lemon verbena and debating when I should start trimming it to keep it a compact little tree.

Our problem with the printer seems to have corrected itself this morning. We still have no idea of what was wrong but are glad we don't have to replace what has been an excellent little device for us. Once upon a time I could pretty well understand what went on with computers and their peripherals. Not for a long time now. They have progressed so far beyond me.

I found this and my only comment: I would love to roast the trucking companies and all of the companies (like WalMart, Target, Home Depot) who hide behind the excuse that they have no responsibility for the assholes they hire.

No comments: