Sunday, June 18, 2017

Saturday--June 17

Added lotus vines and a heliotrope to the gardens. I do have a couple of additional spaces I could fill but I won't be looking very hard for anything to fill them. The gardens are looking good as they are and I think it is time to let what I have develop. I didn't collect any herbs for drying because of the threat of thundershowers and the errands we needed to do. Tomorrow is a good day to start getting caught up on that. I hope.

Sunday--June 18

We had rain here this very early morning that just stopped a few minutes ago. The weather report says it should clear out and we should see the sun. If that happens I will cut some of the herbs for drying. I put the heliotrope in place of the anemone which suffered from the early heat just after I put it in and then from the cold snap that followed. It never really recovered. I lost several plants to that nasty weather pattern.

I have spent most of the last couple of hours trying to figure out what has gone wrong with our printer. I wanted to print out descriptions of the plants I have in the gardens and easily printed the first. But then it stalled. After trying everything we could think of we finally got it working again by reintroducing it to our wireless router but it stalled again after printing the next two sets. We still haven't figured out what has been happening. The computer says either it can't find the printer or the printer isn't connected. But when we check the printer it says it is. I don't know what is going on but it is frustrating as hell.

No comments: