Saturday, June 24, 2017

It looks like it will be clear today so I might be able to get some herbs cut. The temperatures should be cooler over the weekend. I will like that and I think the plants do too. They are looking good and growing nicely.

David Kaiser has an excellent article that picks out something in the political zeitgeist we have been noticing here. Looking at the potential for Dems in the 2018 and 2020 elections we see little of promise, nationally or at the state level. Where are the Dems who have political heft on the national level? I don't see them. Nor do I see the Dems moving away from the "everything is fine; we need to stay the course with a few minor tweaks" message that failed with nearly half of the electorate distributed in a way that gave #45 his Electoral College victory.

I love this. How about sending stenographers along with the sketch artists?

No wonder #45 has such an affinity for the Saudis. Birds of a feather and all that.

No comments: