Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Good morning to you all. It was nice yesterday--dry and warm. I would still like something that resembled spring but, once again, we won't get that. The weather people say that this May was one of the five wettest ever. Funny, because just two weeks ago the rainfall levels were almost half an inch below normal. Most of my plants are doing well. However, I have to consider what to do about the beans and cucumbers--neither have done well. I have a couple of spots in the large containers that might do well for them. I may make a new start there. I can always put flowers in their places in the pots. I have three tomatoes and one pepper that are already blooming.

Thanks for the hug, Kay.

I have been following this story from Europe because it sounds so familiar. And they are having the same difficulty tracing the source of the contamination.

While the news media is spending obscene amounts of time on Sarah's 'non-'political bus tour and Snookie's fender-bender in Italy, Tom Englehardt asks a question that has been in my mind for some time: is America now a 'post-legal' society?


No comments: