Monday, May 14, 2012

Good Morning.  Hope you all had a very pleasant Mothers' Day.  We did.  The clouds finally moved off, the temperature rose, and the sun was really nice.  I took mom to dinner at out favorite Mexican restaurant.  Good food, good prices and wonderful people.  The skies are clear and sunny today.  The weather people forecast temperatures in the mid 70s to 80 for the next week and no overnight lows below mid 50s.  Our favorite farm market/garden center called over the weekend to tell me the savory has come in so we will take a ride over there today as we do our weekly grocery shopping.

Didn't see anything much to comment on.  But I think I will post this anyway so you all know I am still alive.

1 comment:

Kay Dennison said...

Glad you had a great day!!!!

Gotta love good Mexican food and I have it within walking distance!!!

It's sort of chilly in Ohio but my irises and wildflowers are blooming like crazy.