Saturday, April 21, 2018

I was a really nice day yesterday and actually got a bit over 60F. Supposed to get in the high 50s today so some outside work is on my to-do list.

Well, got the pork and chicken sections of the freezer rearranged and sorted. I'll do another section tomorrow. I also put drain holes into two new 5-gal buckets. I will start filling one of them with the soil in the cracked 30-gal tub. The temperature is only 45F right now so I am doing short stints.

Cracked tub emptied and gone. I swept the area and put five of the buckets in their positions. They aren't quite full but I want to put fresh soil in the top 8 to 12 inches. I will have a go at cleaning out the shed tomorrow. Tuesday we will bring in another five 5-gal buckets and I will start digging out one of the other 30-gal tubs that need to go.

No comments: