Sunday, April 1, 2018

We have sun right now but the temps will only go up to the high 40s. However, I might just put on an additional layer and do some outside work anyway. I have a few other chores planned but for the most part it should be a relaxed Sunday. We don't really celebrate Easter (or any of the other highly commercialized holidays) but for those of you who do: HAPPY EASTER 😄.

As usual, I will be reading so here is a list:

David Kaiser at History Unfolding

This Reuters article on the Atlanta ransomware attack. I am old enough that I remember when computers weren't so ubiquitous and most operations were performed with pen and paper. We are as vulnerable as our technology. I read a few months ago the the Kremlin was going back to typewriters and paper/pen for their most critical work.

Ugo Bardi doesn't normally go in for satire but it is April Fool's Day. Enjoy.


No comments: