Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Nice and sunny day but I will wait till tomorrow to work on the gardens. It is supposed to be warmer.

I pre-ordered Barbara Ehrenreich's newest book Natural Causes a couple of months ago. I am looking forward to reading it especially after reading this piece in the Guardian. I got the notice that it is ready for downloading.

Well, tomorrow and Thursday will be busy. I ordered 50 bare root strawberries from Burpee in January. They just arrived and I am not ready. The weather has been so cold it simply doesn't feel like spring. I looked at the long range forecasts for the next 10 days and the rest of the month and was relieved to see that we should have fairly normal temperatures. I saw a couple of overnight temps in the low 30s but I can cover the plants those nights. It is hard to believe it is mid April.

No comments: