Monday, April 30, 2018

Well, it has been a frustrating morning on the computer. Outlook has been bitchy today. I have had a problem getting it to take my commands to delete items I have read or don't want to read and it wouldn't close out. That is on my laptop. but it works fine on the iPad. I have been seeing some weird crap on the computer lately. I found that everything works fine on Safari but not on Chrome. I have no idea what gives with this.

On the other hand I got another nice bit done on Mom's blanket/afghan. I think I have another two pattern rows; i.e., 8 rows since each pattern requires four rows for the repeat. Then I can start on the edging.

In the garden: got the second hanging section put up inside the fence. The first I put on the outside and found that seven of my large yogurt carton pots will go on each without crowding. After I finish hanging the rest I plan to get the smaller cottage cheese cartons hung on a wire shoe rack converted to a trellis. That will empty the little greenhouse so I can move some the plants I have started outside into it to harden. The weather looks really good for getting work outside done.

Interesting article about events I have been watching for a while and wondering "what if this goes farther?' For most of the post-WWII era countries have put up with U.S. highhandedness because they saw benefits that more than balanced the irritations of our "cowboy" swagger. Now, I think, the pendulum has shifted direction. The benefits no longer justify putting up with our demands and our attitude.

No comments: