Thursday, May 10, 2018

I didn't get any garden work done. Errands engaged us most of the morning and then we had intermittent bouts of heavy rain for the rest of the day. Last I saw the transplants are all OK. I may not do anything today and just let everything dry out a bit.

I could get some gardening done but decided not to. I did something to my knee and I think giving it a rest is a good idea. besides I finished the crocheted blanket for Mom. It looks pretty good. Also some more the placement of various plants needs a bit more thought.

Saw some nice new leaf buds on the hibiscus. I was afraid it was going to give up after I put it outside too early. I was seduced by a couple of days and nights of warm temperatures before the cold slapped us again. The clematis is also growing nicely after overwintering in the gardens well mulched. I also put the large rosemary outside on my table and it is growing fantastically.

No comments: