Saturday, May 5, 2018

Well, today should be a good day for the gardens. It was a bit too windy to get much done yesterday besides arranging some of the pots and checking what might need watering.

Found this early today. I have often complained that most of the "tributes" to veterans have been cheap, meaningless verbiage. It does no substantial good for any of the veterans. This "tribute" won't be cheap but it will be just as meaningless.

I am done in the gardens for the day. Got 2 ranunculus, 3 geraniums, two sage and three thyme planted and placed. That involved a bit of rearranging of pots already in place. Then I dug out some more of one of the tubs that will be going in the trash. I also culled the seedlings I started. Several surprised me. They didn't look like they did all that well under the lights upstairs but they perked up outside. But it is getting a tad warm so I put all the tools away.

No comments: