Thursday, May 3, 2018

No gardening today. We had waves of heavy rain and thunderstorms overnight. More on tap for today. I won't complain since we needed the moisture and I won't have to water anything for the next couple of days.

This story caught my eye first off. The article says dust storms aren't unusual in that part of India though the death toll (which is likely to go higher) is unusual. I notice that we have had more dust storms over the last decade. Climate change???

This is one article I mostly agree with. We have an economy that benefits the parasites over anyone else and we are being bled white by them.

Dignity of labor??? I guess that depends on who is doing the laboring and who is pontificating. For much of what passes for work in this society/economy dignity is sorely lacking--as is compensation.

No comments: