Saturday, June 2, 2018

Cloudy this morning but hints of the sun trying to break through. Also very cool which is a nice change from the heatwave we had early last week. I still have about half of my gardens to fill and here it is June 2nd. Things feel so behind this year. Or out of sync or something. Just not really right. Anyone else feeling this? I did pick up a few more plants to put in. Two peppers and three herbs. But I just didn't see anything else. Maybe next week one of the vendors at the farm market will have something interesting. I think I will spend a good bit of time looking for seeds to start upstairs. I didn't have much luck this year but I have some ideas on that problem which I will think more about over this season.

And in the wacky world of international politics the question of the day seems to be who will pay for Kim Jong-un and his entourage to stay in Indonesia for the summit. I think they should scrap Indonesia as the site or each side pays its own way. Or move the site to the DMZ with each side staying at what ever accommodations in N. Korea (for Kim) and S. Korea (for #45.)

No comments: