Saturday, June 30, 2018

Saturday June 30

Oh, goodness!! Last day of the first half of the year. I haven't got the summer wreath fixed up yet and It will be a little while before I do get it put together and up. We are still in the middle of our radical downsizing though a bit more toward the end.

I have already watered the gardens. I have the catnip, lemon verbena and which ever other herb I cut and dried yesterday to grind and put on the shelf. It is a good thing I make a list of which herb is on which tray. I would be in a real world of hurt otherwise. The thyme pot is on the agenda today. I saw several flowers to dead head and a couple of tomatoes need pruning but I will leave that for tomorrow. It is already quite warm and we expect the mid 90s later. Ah, well!! the best laid plans and all that. I took our countertop compost canister out to our compost tub and was floored by the heat building already and the humidity. The thyme cutting and the pruning, etc., will wait for tomorrow.

No comments: