Friday, June 29, 2018

Friday June 29

A good discussion of why privatization of the VA health care system might not be a good idea and an interesting comparison to the privatized prison system.

I went out very early, before 6:30,  to get the gardens watered. The weather people say we should have high temperatures for the next week. Right now they say the temp here is 89 and going to 95 before the day is over. I either get things done early or not at all. I got lavender, lemon verbena, and catnip harvested and in the dehydrator. The spearmint and peppermint I cut and dried yesterday has been chopped and put in jars on my shelf. We have slowed down on our household reorganizing and cleaning. Mom is especially feeling the strain. Her body is doing what I haven't been able to and convincing her to slow down and take things a bit easier.

No comments: